Ilford GALERIE Premium Lustre 5x7 Inches

Ilford GALERIE Premium Lustre 5x7 Inches, 50 Sheet Pack 2001945
  • Lustre produces images with high sharpness
  • matching the results from true photographic printing.
  • Excellent Quality

Good quality paper. Of the different papers I have used, it produces the best color. Would highly recommend this product.

Buy Ilford GALERIE Premium Lustre 5x7 Inches Now

I have used many Ilford papers in the past, in the darkroom as well as inkjet. Always good quality paper. I used this particular 5x7 sheet paper in my on site event photography business with great success. I run it through an Epson 2200 printer with Epson inks, and use the ICC profile that Ilford provides for my printer/paper combination. I noticed excellent contrast, brightness, and sharpness. The colors were spot on, and all of my customers were very satisfied with a high quality professional print. I recommend this for anyone who needs to represent their quality of work over the quantity, and for home users who discern fine detail. Thank You, www.wilsonphotography.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment