Avery To and From Mailing Labels (05280)

Avery To and From Mailing Labels, 3 x 4-Inch, Light Blue, Pack of 60
  • Mark your envelope or package clearly with both recipient address and return address
  • Permanent adhesive keeps the label securely in place
  • Light blue -Inch From-Inch field makes the label stand out
  • 3-Inch x 4-Inch size provides plenty of space for handwritten addresses

... however, company that sold them to me tried to charge me triple the postage because I ordered three of them. Their claim was that, that Amazon said they have charge that way. They tried to charge me $14.97 for $4.00 worth of labels. The items weighed 11 ounces and they spent under $4.00 for postage. After a lot of communication with amazon I was refunded $9.97.

Be careful with secondary sellers, on Amazon. When I received the email from Amazon confirming the purchase I noticed the postage charge and I immediately went to my account to cancel the order. The seller had already closed out that option by saying my order was being packaged and ready for shipment. This within 5 minutes of placing the order, and on a Sunday.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE LABELS. THEY ARE GREAT 5*. BUT, THE SELLER GETS ONLY ONE* FOR THE WAY THEY TRIED TO SQUEEZE OUT MORE MONEY OUT OF ME ON THIS SALE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment