HP 75 Tri-Color Inkjet Print Cartridge (CB337WN) Save 14% off

HP 75 Tri-Color Inkjet Print Cartridge
  • HP 75 tricolor inkjet print cartridge
  • Produces laser-quality text and graphics
  • Uses Vivera ink technology
  • Page yield: approx 170 color pages (depends on printer and specific use)
  • Compatible with select HP printers

I ordered 2 color HP print cartridges from Vivamart. They came in a short 3 days which was good, But when I opened the mail package there were 2 color cartridges wrapped in clear plastic. there was ink inside the mail package and I got ink all over my hands when I took the 2 cartridges out. Also there was ink inside the clear plastic wrap for one of the cartridges. I emailed the seller, Vivamart. Their answer to me was that this can happen sometimes in the shipping process. They have told me they will replace the leaking cartridge. So this is acceptable. I have one good cartridge to use while the leaking one is being replaced.

Buy HP 75 Tri-Color Inkjet Print Cartridge (CB337WN) Now

I put it in my printer and it makes colors on the paper... what more can I ask?

Read Best Reviews of HP 75 Tri-Color Inkjet Print Cartridge (CB337WN) Here

If you want the highest quality ink this is it. In the generic vs manufactorers ink. I''ve always felt the quality was with hp the generic was with price. Hp always gives the sharpest images but at an added cost. The added cost is slimmed down a bit by amazon. Good purchase and you put in your own stars.

Want HP 75 Tri-Color Inkjet Print Cartridge (CB337WN) Discount?

This cartidge was fully half the price of the very same item at Staples. I might never buy an HP cartridge in person ever again.

Save 14% off

I admittedly never bought from this seller before, but I thought since Amazon backed them I would get a good product. I spent $19.65 on this color cartridge. I put it in today & printed a total of eight pages of color pictures with black text. My printer immediately started blinking a warning to change my cartridge. I checked my computer thinking there was an error. Nope, after only eight pages printed, the color cartridge is empty. Eight pages of print for $19.65?! What a waste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment