Samsung SCX5935FN - Multifunction Printer

Samsung SCX5935FN - Multifunction Printer, 1200 dpi, 19-3/5x18x21-1/2, Gray
  • Maximum_Fax_Resolution - 300 x 300 dpi
  • Optical_Resolution - 600 dpi
  • Green_Compliant - Yes
  • Green_Compliance_Certificate/authority - Energy Star
  • Hard_Drive_Capacity - 80 GB

This machine is lightning fast, makes great copies, and the interface is so simple even a corporate executive with an MBA could understand it.

The page feeder is the fastest I''ve seen, and never jams or pulls two pages at once like my old copier used to do. When you need to fax something that''s 30 to 50 pages, speed is key. I also like the easy use of the user interface on this machine. You don''t need an instruction manual to do anything from multi-recipient faxes to setting up the phone book and speed dial.

Here is my only problem with this machine. Lift the lid to scan a single page, and--BAM!--you''re blind. The scanner light is always on, and is visible immediately when you lift the lid. And of course when you''re lifting the lid, you''re looking right at it. It hides itself in a second, but by that time you''re rolling on the floor in agony and trying to fit your head under the water cooler spout to soothe the burning pain in your retinas.

I''m sure in time I will learn to look away when I lift the lid. But so far it''s got me at least 30 times. What kind of sadistic sociopath designs a product to work like this?

Buy Samsung SCX5935FN - Multifunction Printer Now

Unit works great. Toner is inexpensive. Sadly the models that replace this unit don''t have cheap toner. No complaints so far with unit. Only bad thing about Samsung is that they have a limited local network of dealers in most states (I checked before purchase).

Read Best Reviews of Samsung SCX5935FN - Multifunction Printer Here

I''ve bought five of the Samsung SCX5935FN over the past year using them in three small offices used by many different people for basic printing and duplex copying. I read that this Samsung is actually a rebranded Xerox, and it does look identical to the Xerox. You just can''t beat Xerox for quality.

The SCX5935FN is easy to set up, easy to use, makes great copies, and is pretty much trouble free. Paper jams are infrequent, and easy to correct. Toner yield is pretty good, and the darkness/density setting can be set lower to improve cost efficiency if desired. Compatible toner cartridges are available on Amazon to greatly reduce toner cost...but quality may vary. We mostly buy the original Samsung cartridges because they are trouble free compared to many compatibles.

Bottom line: I highly recommend the SCX5935FN to anyone needing a basic black and white printer/fax/copier.

Want Samsung SCX5935FN - Multifunction Printer Discount?

For me, the SCX-5935 printer replaced a Xerox 4150 (which died after less than 2 yrs service). While I have had some issues with Samsung quality in the past, this unit seems to be doing as advertised, so far (2 months). It''s so nice to have a quiet printer in my home office. My only complaint is the text print image seems to be too gray, not nice and black. Maybe I just need to fiddle with other papers or maybe get a better/different type of toner powder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment