Moab Anasazi Canvas Prm Matte 350 8.5x11 Single Sided 20 Sheets

Moab Anasazi Canvas Prm Matte 350 8.5x11 Single Sided 20 SheetsI bought both the 13x19 and the 8-1/2x11 and will not buy the 8-1/2 x 11 again because it is cut smaller than size and jams my printers. The 8.5 inches is actually about 8.4 inches and the 11 inches is just a hair short.

I have a Canon Pixma 9000 and the 13x19 works beautifully, I would recommend it to anyone and not have any problems about it. I have a print of an Elephant Seal from San Simeon that is my pride and joy thanks to this canvas.

However, when I try to run the letter sized version my Canon tells me it is the wrong size, then I set it to custom size and the feed rollers pull the canvas in and simply start spinning. I ended up with black streaks on the back, no ink on the front and pulling the canvas out of the printer about a dozen times before I gave up. I tried both front and rear feed with similar results.

I had the same problem when I tried my Epson R200. I finally found that if I push the canvas down just as the printing process starts and then keep just a little pressure on it the printer will handle the canvas and I get a decent product. But I don''t want to spend 5 minutes (my Epson is very slow) holding and coddling each print.

So, while the product is great in the 13x19 form, stay away from this one until they get it sized properly and get it to work in at least a couple of photo printers.

This paper is so RICH, the colors and depth are exceptional. What I''ve learned since first experimenting with inkjet photo papers is that you can''t go wrong with MOAB! I''m still a fan of Ilford for everyday photos. But when printing 8 x 10 or larger for display, I grab MOAB. I could ramble on and on about this product and bore you silly, so I suggest that you just try it and put the prints side by side, see it for yourself. Seeing is believing.

Buy Moab Anasazi Canvas Prm Matte 350 8.5x11 Single Sided 20 Sheets Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment