3M Adjustable Monitor Stand (MS80B) Save 42% off

3M Adjustable Monitor Stand
  • 3M(TM) Adjustable Height Monitor Stand MS80B, 12.0 inches x 15.0 inches x .875 inches, Black.
  • 3M(TM) Adjustable Monitor Stands are adjustable solutions to help you customize a comfortable fit and improve overall comfort.
  • Adjusts in increments of 1 5/8" to provide a comfortable monitor viewing height to help reduce eye and neck strain.
  • Sturdy construction supports monitors up to 21" or 80 lbs.
  • Great for laptops, printers, or monitors. Lifetime warranty

This stand was perfect for my Dell flatscreen. Although it is plastic, it is very sturdy and the price was very reasonable compared to others I looked at.

Buy 3M Adjustable Monitor Stand (MS80B) Now

Measure the base of your screen before buying. Two sizes are available. This product frees up space on your desk. I purchased two. I''m very happy with this product.

Read Best Reviews of 3M Adjustable Monitor Stand (MS80B) Here

I use it with my Hanns-G 28" monitor since it can not be raised or lowered. It holds up it''s weight and size just fine.

Want 3M Adjustable Monitor Stand (MS80B) Discount?

Exactly as advertised. A perfect fit for my small LCD. The ability to adjust its height was just what I was looking for.

Save 42% off

I''m 6''2, so any monitor that I''ve bought has always been too short for me.

This monitor stand did the trick. But, one word of caution, is that I had

to use the highest level (about 5 inches), so if you need more height

extension then 5 inches, you might want to look at alternatives. For me

the 5 inches was perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment