Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film, 135 (35 mm), ISO 400, 36 Exposures Save 5% off

Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film, 135, ISO 400, 36 Exposures
  • High Speed ISO 400
  • Great results in varied lighting conditions
  • Wide exposure latitude

A great Quality B&W 35mm Film at an affordable price on Amazon. I have used this film under varying conditions and it has never let me down. I am an amature photographer, been taking photos for over 40 years. I LIKE this film. I like the finished results from the darkroom as well. It has proven to be a winner for me, from combat photography, to family vacations, under both Controlled and very Adverse Climate Conditions, Just a Great professional looking Black and White Photo Experience. I recommend it to amature and professional alike.

Buy Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film, 135 (35 mm), ISO 400, 36 Exposures Now

This film is perfect. loads easily, advances like a dream. No issues with development in the darkroom! Students should buy!

Read Best Reviews of Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film, 135 (35 mm), ISO 400, 36 Exposures Here

This film was very cheap but it works amazing! I have shot beautiful rolls and they turned out amazing! I highly recommend this film and this seller, the film was received promptly in very good condition. Thanks!!

Want Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film, 135 (35 mm), ISO 400, 36 Exposures Discount?

Well folks, I don''t know about you but I am stocking up on my favorite films, and FAST. I couldn''t find the HP5+ PRINT film on Ilford''s website, so I''m not sure if they have stopped making it, or maybe it''s just not featured. Either way, it''s a good time to stock up, and film keeps past it''s expiration date.

The Ilford HP5+ is an EXCELLENT all-around film, with fine grain, sharp images, and most of all it responds very well to push-processing. There really isn''t much more you could ask for in a film. It currently is priced very closely to other Ilford films of less quality (Delta comes to mind) so for this price and free Amazon shipping, you better swoop it up quick!

PROS

Fine grain

Sharp images

Beautiful contrast

Easy to develop

Responds well to push-processing

CONS

Only comes in 400 (although it works well in all lighting!)

OVERALL

Grab a roll, shoot develop and print it, and you will see the amazing difference this film makes! Definitely recommended to any photographer, but I challenge you to bring this on a special shoot that you want to make prints from...you will be amazed! Take a look at the customer images for some examples of the results I got with this film recently.

Save 5% off

I bought this film because my photography teacher told me that there was no true black and white like real black and white film. Being the great student I was, I picked up a maxxum film camera, whose lenses are compatible with my Sony camera. Turns out my photography teacher was right! This film has a PERFECT grain to detail ratio. Although developing it is quite expensive ( $20.00 per roll) I still enjoyed the pictures I got back from this film. In fact, if film weren''t so expensive I''d put my DSLR down for good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment