PRINTER,OJ 4500,AIO Save 17% off

PRINTER,OJ 4500,AIO
  • All-in-One Printer, 17"x15-4/5"x8-1/2", Black

I have two of these printers now. One for home, and one for my classroom at school. The print quality is good, but better, is the document feeder for scanning multiple page documents.

If I have a worksheet I love, and I want to have a digital copy to have up on the board, I pop it on the scanner, and BOOM, I''ve got an interactive assignment on my Promethean board! Also great for keeping record of documents from students. When my class hands in something they''ve signed, I place the whole pile on the feeder tray, scan them in all as one big PDF file, save it, and hand them back. Now I''ve got it on permanent record, and no stacks of paper cluttering my desk!

Also a great tool in the home. My wife and I recently bought a house, and if you''ve ever done that, you know there is an ENDLESS amount of paperwork. With ability to scan something in (Multiple or single pages) my wife and I could receive an e-mail, print the document, sign it, scan it, and send it back. Save us probably the cost of the printer, in gas alone, not having to drive out to meet our realtor every other day! We wont even talk on the savings of time because of that.

Great buy!

Save 17% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment