HP 57 Tri-Color Inkjet Print Cartridge (C6657AN)

HP 57 Tri-Color Inkjet Print CartridgeInk Cartridge was boxed and in good condition and It is currrently in use.

Package arrived very fast and was in good shape.

It worked great and got here in record time. I''m glad they still make tri-color for my old printer.. Thanks HP.

Buy HP 57 Tri-Color Inkjet Print Cartridge (C6657AN) Now

even with high shipping charge this was still a good buy. The reason for the discount was the ink was a few years old, however, it worked fine without any problem. I would buy again.

Read Best Reviews of HP 57 Tri-Color Inkjet Print Cartridge (C6657AN) Here

I got exactly what I bought; an HP product. Eleven more words required. How''s this; blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Want HP 57 Tri-Color Inkjet Print Cartridge (C6657AN) Discount?

hard t find in stores so this was a welcome place to purchase this item. Old printers need old ink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment