Canon PIXMA MP810 All-in-One Photo Printer (1453B002)

Canon PIXMA MP810 All-in-One Photo Printer
  • All-in-one unit offers flexible photo printing from digital cameras, DV camcorders, memory cards, and 35mm film
  • 3-inch high-definition TFT display for sharp previews of images
  • 4,608 precision nozzles create up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi
  • Print from compatible memory cards and wirelessly from compatible Bluetooth devices
  • Reprint directly from film

While I have only had this photo printer a very short time, I can already say that it is impressive.

I have never seen this good of print quality.

The 4800x4800 scanner delivered a beautiful 8x10 print from a 35mm negative with no adjustments or computer assistance. The copies were quick and faithful.

I am truly pleased to have purchased this MP810.

I did have some trouble installing the software from the driver cd. For some reason the installation would stall at various points and after 11 or 12 tries it finally installed completely. The drivers themselves work fine.

I have owned several photo printers and used Kodak dye sublimation printers. This high resolution printer simply beats all of my previous experiences.

The printer is Quiet and fast. The scanner is fast and incredibly sharp. Plus it has features that I do not even have time to talk about that are truly amazing. Too many good things to say about it.

Buy Canon PIXMA MP810 All-in-One Photo Printer (1453B002) Now

If you have 35mm slides that you want to turn into 4x6 prints, then this is the machine for you. I just printed some 53 year old 35mm slides as 4x6 prints and was very surprised at the quality of the colors and clarity of the prints. The Fade Restoration option is great for some of those slides that need a little "extra". The fact that you don''t even need a computer to get started is a big plus. Of course, you do get a lot more versatility with the computer software, but if you just want quality prints from film, slides, cameras, etc. without the hassle of loading up software, this is great!

Con it is a bit on the bulky side, so make sure you have enough room to set it up. I have mine on a card table so that I have more room to lay out the slides I want to print.

I give it a "thumbs up".

Read Best Reviews of Canon PIXMA MP810 All-in-One Photo Printer (1453B002) Here

After reading reviews at Amazon and elsewhere and seeing the product in the store, the MP810 became my choice. Now I''m the winner!!

I can''t give this printer 10 stars and I''d like to. Printed photos from my digital camera are exquisite and vivid with great definition and depth. Love the separate color cartridges as my granddaughter often wears pink. Using the maintenance ink check, after 15 full coverage 8x10 sheets, the magenta cartridge was down 1/4 and the rest were still at the full mark. I''ve reproduced my husband''s business card on card stock using a PDF format and he couldn''t be happier. The 9 pt. font is clear and sharp. Printed maps from the internet are equally clear and sharp. Printing on both sides is so practical for reports and stored records.

The scanned photos easily popped up into Photoshop CS and look great printed. 4x6 borderless are a snap and beautiful. Usually I wait 24 hrs. to place photos in an album, but I believe these are fully dry much sooner. Printed text included my 1040 and other reports in small fonts. Couldn''t be happier with the printed text (though I noted other reviewers comments to the contrary).

The film/slide scanner is the main feature for choosing this printer over the others. Last year I paid a local camera store $250 to scan 150 slides that were 60 years old. I am preparing another iPhoto book using more of the 60 year-old slides as well as old and new family photos.

Though it is a larger footprint than the HP AIO it replaced, the MP810 looks sophisticated and runs very smoothly (do unlock the scanning bed when you are setting it up). It was an easy set-up out of the box. The screen on the printer is easy to use. Our somewhat elderly digital camera will soon be replaced, but in the meantime the SmartMedia card it uses works just fine in this printer.

This is an awesome, A+ printer. Skipped the fax feature as a requirement since the old HP AIO still faxes OK as a stand alone. You will not regret owning and having fun with this beautiful, many-featured workhorse.

Want Canon PIXMA MP810 All-in-One Photo Printer (1453B002) Discount?

After doing much research, and doing a side-by-side comparison of the Canon All-in-One Printers (Pixma MP830, Pixma MP600, Pixma MP510), the Epson All-in-One Printers, and the HP All-in-One Printers, I can say with complete confidence that Canon''s Pixma line is easily the top of the grouping. The Epson and HP came no where close to the quality of the Canon''s, especially when comparing copying onto everyday use paper.

However, I purchased the MP810 sight unseen. None of the Big Boxes in my area had it available. I purchased it from Crutchfield.com and I was very happy with their service, and definitely with the speed with which they shipped. I received the printer a week before I received other items I had purchased from Amazon.com on the same order.

After having played around with it for over 3wks, I am absolutely delighted with it. The PhotoStudio program that comes with it is easy to learn, and has wonderful features. Yes, the 35mm neg scanning is slow, however, since I can preview each of the negatives before committing to a scan, I can speed up the process by not including the negatives that I have no interest in. Also, I have used other more expensive scanners for 35mm neg scanning, and the MP810 is no slouch in the quality of the scan. Well worth the wait, in fact.

My husband, who is an artist, and very, very picky, has been very impressed with the print quality. Now he says that we need a new camera! I printed a picture of textured sand taken at the beach, and you can see the grains of sand!

The only draw back I can see, is that the MP Navigator program stinks. In fact, I have removed the shortcut from my desktop so that I don''t accidentally use it....

After much research, I bought this printer about 6 weeks ago. I have a Canon Rebel XT camera and wanted a printer that would print great photos as well as scan 35mm slides and negatives. So far everything more than lives up to my expectations! I really like this printer and I''ve had a lot of experience with printers both at home and at work. I am an artist and planned to use the camera to take photos of possible subjects for paintings and print them as a reference. I also use it as a way of keeping a digital record of all my paintings. I use the printer to scan in small paintings directly, scan in old slides of my paintings, take photos of paintings in progress, and to scan in old color negatives to use as reference material. The only problem I had was figuring out how to scan in the slides and negatives and save them to my computer the printer instructions only told you how to print them. However, I looked at the software that came with the printer and immediately was able to figure out how to scan them to the computer and save the images. Because of its versatility, the printer has quickly become an indispensable tool for me as an artist. But don''t forget to buy the USB cable which you will need to hook up to your computer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment