Loose Leaf Binder 3 3/4 by 6 3/4

Loose Leaf Binder 3 3/4 by 6 3/4
  • Black 6 ring binder holds pages 3¾ x 6¾ inches
  • Durable vinyl, sealed over rigid board
  • ½ inch ring capacity holds approx. 100 sheets
  • Open/Close mechanisms for easy access

I have a stock of 6 hole 3 3/4 by 6 3/4 paper. The paper I have does not fit. The hole punch is off by millimeters.

Buy Loose Leaf Binder 3 3/4 by 6 3/4 Now

The binder was exactly what I was looking for. I could not find this item in any of the usual stationery stores.

Read Best Reviews of Loose Leaf Binder 3 3/4 by 6 3/4 Here

Love this size holds pages from other major brand suppliers, like Day Timer, Franklin Covey, etc. A perfect size for my use. I find the size is great, not too small to write in, yet not so large it takes up a lot of real estate on my desk. I bought several so I can carry just the pages I want/need, like my shopping list.

Want Loose Leaf Binder 3 3/4 by 6 3/4 Discount?

but I was looking for a soft cover, and it didn''t mention that it is hard cover. I will still keep looking for the right product

Love this binder. It is perfect for the card holders I got to put my credit cards and other cards in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment