LD © Remanufactured Epson PictureMate Photo T5570 Inkjet Cartridge. Save 20% off

LD © Remanufactured Epson PictureMate Photo T5570 Inkjet Cartridge.
  • one year guarantee
  • 100 Page Yield

Don''t waste your money. As everyone has said, it does not work. Plain and simple. Wish these reviews would have been up when I bought mine.

Buy LD © Remanufactured Epson PictureMate Photo T5570 Inkjet Cartridge. Now

I really wanted to believe that I could pay a lot less for an ink cartridge for my Epson Picture Mate Photo Printer as I was tired of paying such a high price for cartridges that printed so few pictures.

I ordered this product, sincerely hoping it would work. It did not. I inserted the cartridge as I always had done before. I turned the printer on and immediately rec''d a message on my computer something to the effect to "insert a cartridge into the printer." It would not recognize this cartridge. When I tried to get it out, I had to pry it out (with the help of an additional person) each having a pair of scissors and gently working it out. I really thought it would not even come back out or that we would break something internally in the process of removing it.

I''ve always heard not to use generic ink cartridges on our printers and now I guess I believe that.

Read Best Reviews of LD © Remanufactured Epson PictureMate Photo T5570 Inkjet Cartridge. Here

This cartridge didn''t work at all with my Picturemate. The printer didn''t even recognize the cartridge. I called them up and they said that I would have to step through their tech support before they would give me a credit or send a replacement.

Tech support? Really? For a printer cartridge? With cartridges that work, I plug them in, and they work.

A complete waste of money.

Want LD © Remanufactured Epson PictureMate Photo T5570 Inkjet Cartridge. Discount?

I was quite disheartened by all the negative comments. I had bought a pair of those cartridges and, sure enough, I had the dreaded "cartridge unrecognized" message on my Picturemate.

But, but, but... I found the solution to my problem by examining the cartridge.

First: trust the diagnostic: the cartridge is not recognized.

Second: ask why ?

All ink cartridges are identified trough one of those mechanisms: bar code sticker or a small connection pad to the innards of the cartridge. The 5570 has no bar code but it has a very small PC board tucked on the left side (facing the printer) with 5 contact pads.

Third: is there anything obviously preventing the contact on the five pads to be made?

Answer: yes, there was such a thing!

The little PCboard is positioned by two things:

a rivet

a plastic tongue and notch (in the PCboard)

Guess what: the plastic tongue, formed with the rest of the cartridge, was protruding way above the level of the contact pads on the PCboard. Hence preventing the Picturemate to "sense" the cartridge!

Fourth: take your preferred X-acto knife and remove the excess plastic off the tongue.

Fifth: re-mount the cartridge and enjoy!

Dumb me: it took me so long to figure this out.

Save 20% off

This cartridge didn''t work or fit couldn''t close door with my Picturemate. The printer didn''t even recognize the cartridge. I called them up and they said that I would have to step through their tech support before they would give me a credit or send a replacement, what a mess... Amazon needs to take this off their website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment