Remanufactured Hewlett Packard (HP) HP 950XL / 951XL 4-Set High Yield Ink Cartridges

Remanufactured Hewlett Packard HP 950XL / 951XL 4-Set High Yield Ink Cartridges: 1 each of Black / Cyan / Magenta / Yellow
  • one year guarantee

No big deal they leak like crazy and my printer won''t recognize them. Other than that, these are great (sarcasm)

Buy Remanufactured Hewlett Packard (HP) HP 950XL / 951XL 4-Set High Yield Ink Cartridges Now

I couldn''t get the printer to recognize these as an acceptable cartridges so I''ll probably just pitch them in the trash.

Read Best Reviews of Remanufactured Hewlett Packard (HP) HP 950XL / 951XL 4-Set High Yield Ink Cartridges Here

The price is good and the product as good as it can be. Also it only take few days for deliver.

Want Remanufactured Hewlett Packard (HP) HP 950XL / 951XL 4-Set High Yield Ink Cartridges Discount?

The black cartridge was only a quarter full. My printer said it was a starter cartridge not the XL I ordered. Returning it for a full refund.

Do not sell this product... it damaged the printhead on my printer and voided the warranty. Please take this product off the market immediately if you want my advise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment