HP CB317WN#140 564 Photo Ink Cartridge Save 21% off

HP  CB317WN#140 564 Photo Ink Cartridge in Retail Packaging
  • Photo Black Ink Cartridge
  • Fade and Smudge Resistant Photos
  • Get Brilliant, True-to-Life Color and Laser-Quality Black Text with Our Vivera ink Technology
  • Consistent, High-Quality Results
  • Yields Approx. 130 4 x 6 inch Photos

Maybe it is just me, but I find HP''s 564 ink designations to sometimes be confusing. This is the photo black, not the everyday black ink. This is the cartridge with the "bowtie" symbol rather than the "pentagon" featured by the ordinary black cartridge. The two are not at all interchangeable. Five stars if that is what you are looking for, and I did not think that the price was out of line. RJB.

Buy HP CB317WN#140 564 Photo Ink Cartridge Now

HP ink cartridges are notoriously overpriced. I have the photosmart plus. It''s a good machine but drinks more ink than a drunken sailor drinks. The cost to keep replacing the ink makes this machine not worth it! The only way to stay out of the poor house with HP printers is to buy aftermarket ink to refill your cartridges. HP protects against this (because they dishonestly make their cartridges run down so fast) by not allowing the computer chip to be reset (can someone out there make a device to do this please). So, you can use aftermarket ink to fill your cartridge but you won''t get a read-out on how much ink is left...this is really annoying.

This will likely be my last HP printer...I''m sick of paying them so much for their ink when other companies are so much cheaper and offer the same or better quality products...

Read Best Reviews of HP CB317WN#140 564 Photo Ink Cartridge Here

I''m not sure if this is a legit cartridge or not. When I opened the shipping box this cartridge was wrapped in some plastic without the retail casing but it still had the HP logos and markings. However, there was a label placed on the plastic insisting this was a new HP ink cartridge. Unfortunately my printer disagrees and is telling me this is not a genuine HP 564 Photo Black cartridge. Beware of shady seller!

Want HP CB317WN#140 564 Photo Ink Cartridge Discount?

I do not know what is wrong wh this item but I have never experienced low ink alert shortly after putting his item in my printer, did they not fill it up all the way? Will definitely not buy this tem from here again.

Save 21% off

I always liked the HP products and I have been a customer of HP for over 25 years, they are quality based and priced fair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment