Hewlett Packard LaserJet 5000N Laser Printer

Hewlett Packard LaserJet  5000N Laser Printer
  • Prints up to 16 pages per minute
  • 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, 8 MB standard memory
  • Parallel and serial interfaces, 2 PCI-based EIO slots
  • Includes Ethernet 10Base-T/10Base-2 and LocalTalk
  • Multiple input trays

This printer has excellent quality, features and can do just about any task you send it. The stackable trays are great for different types of jobs. I have had the printer for 3 years and have not had to change the toner yet. I do use it for home business only, this printer is pretty heavy and takes up a lot of space for home use.

I trust HP quality and know this printer will outlive many similar models.

The printer driver settings are easy to use, but the menu options on the printer itself are hard to navigate and save.

If you do consider this printer, buy additional memory for it, because the 8MB internal memory is not enough for many jobs, and is quite slow. 64MB will be plenty for about 40 bucks more.

Buy Hewlett Packard LaserJet 5000N Laser Printer Now

Best black and white laserprinter I ever owned. I bought it new. It still works. I bought it through Amazon.com for a great price at the time: $ 1859. It is 10 yrs old and still ticking!

Read Best Reviews of Hewlett Packard LaserJet 5000N Laser Printer Here

I bought this printer for my home business to print vellum for screen printing over 11 years ago. I no longer do graphics but this is my primary home printer. I have had 3 color inkjets and spent tons on cartriges and hate it. This HP laser I have replaced the cartridge only once and that was like 2 years ago. I wish it did color. If you do mostly black printing or don''t need photo quality, spend the money and go laser you will not regret it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment