Avery Light T-shirt Transfers for Inkjet Printers (4384)

Avery Light T-shirt Transfers for Inkjet Printers, 4 x 6-Inches, White, Pack of 15
  • Quality results for a professional, fashionable look
  • Use to personalize your T-shirts, hats, pants and even bags
  • Specially designed for 100% cotton or cotton/polyester blend fabric
  • Should not be used on expandable fabrics such as spandex or ribbed fabric
  • Sheet size is great for decorating sleeves, logos and accessories

Like many of the other reviewers mentioned the instructions are completely WRONG! Don''t follow the instructions included in the package! You don''t need to peel the transfer away from a backing paper, there is no wax sheet included, and you do need to mirror the image in order to have words show up the correct way and not backwards. That said, here are the correct instructions on how to use this transfer paper. Just click on "Light Tee Shirt":

[]...

Once I figured out that Avery included the instructions for a Dark Tee Shirt Transfer, I looked up the info and tried the Light Tee Shirt Transfer. The transfer comes out quite nice. You really need to use a non-stretchy type of fabric for the transfer to come out clearly and not rip. In other words, a tee shirt from Michaels will work well, but a onesie by Gerber will not. I tested this out on a tote bag, and the transfer looked very nice. I haven''t washed the bag yet, but once I do, I probably will turn the bag inside out so the transfer will not come off.

For those looking to put a smaller image on your clothes/bags/projects, the 4x6 paper is great. Recommended, but definitely look up the instructions before you start!

Buy Avery Light T-shirt Transfers for Inkjet Printers (4384) Now

I read the instructions three times because they didn''t make much sense. Do not reverse the image, no ironing board, no steam, remove the backing before applying??? I did as it said, got to the step where you are suppose to peel the backing off before ironing, yeah right! The sheets are thinner then regular inkjet paper and there is no backing to peel away. I shredded three sheets trying to remove the backing that is simply not there. You can scratch off the image which makes me wonder how you could iron this on face up unreversed without searing the image to the bottom of your iron not the shirt! I was not willing to possibly destroy my expensive iron because of bad instructions.

This is the stupidest product ever! The instructions don''t seem to be the correct ones for this product in any way shape or form. It is also strange that the package does not say anywhere that this is for dark fabrics yet the instructions say for dark fabrics and the sheets say on the back for light fabric, WHAT?, very confusing! I would not recommend this product based on what I received. The instructions included make it impossible to know how to use this product.

Read Best Reviews of Avery Light T-shirt Transfers for Inkjet Printers (4384) Here

These work well for what they are. Like any other t-shirt transfer they need to be cut closely to the image to make them look decent. They wear well, we used them for a company event, but after about 15 washes they are starting to peel off a bit.

Want Avery Light T-shirt Transfers for Inkjet Printers (4384) Discount?

This photo transfer paper works great. I am not using it for T-shirts, but the wife wanted to start a memory quilt. I took several photos that I had archived and using this paper, printed them from my Canon printer. The iron on transfer to the cloth she is using went perfectly and she is extremely happy with the results. It looks as if I will be ordering quite a bit more of this so she can finish her quilt.

First off, the instructions for this product are virtually non-existent. I only got the dark fabric instruction sheet which was not all that helpful in helping me figure out what to do for lighter fabric. The "included" tissue for doing dark fabric transfers was NOT included. Also, on those instructions they tell you to remove the paper backing. The backing does not come off. I wasted a lot of time trying to remove the paper backing and only succeeded in tearing the transfer sheet to pieces.

I think it''s fairly simple to figure out what to do, but some instructions would have been really nice. I put the picture face down (do this on light fabric only, on the dark it did not show up at all) and put the iron directly on the backing, peeled the backing off, and there was my image. These are Christmas presents so I don''t know how well they are going to hold up, but they look pretty good right now. That part of the product, I am happy with. But it does look like the colors smear a bit during application, though not enough to keep it from looking good.

If your image isn''t going to take up the whole sheet, you need to cut it out because it leaves a stiff, shiny film behind. This doesn''t matter much on white fabric, but on colored fabric, the less of that the better. You also do need to flip whatever image or words you are going to use on the transfer.

The best part of this product is that the template for this was easily found for free on the Avery website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment