Verifone P250 Printer for all Verifone Creditcard processing Machine

Verifone P250 Printer for all Verifone Creditcard processing MachineMy old 250 printer died a week or so ago. I was steeling myself to buy another through one of the online auction sites. Just on the off-chance, I tried Amazon first. I found several vendors right away, and chose the first one on the list.

Good idea. the printer turned up within a few days, in excellent condition, and even contained a ribbon. Very pleased.

Printer was ok, but I didn''t receive the ink ribbon with it. It was very inconvenient. I e-mailed and ask for the ribbon. Unfortunately, the ink ribbon was never sent to me. I had to buy the ribbon by myself and it was not easy to find.

Buy Verifone P250 Printer for all Verifone Creditcard processing Machine Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment