Canon BC-02 Inkjet Cartridge Black

Canon BC-02 Inkjet Cartridge Black
  • For Canon Bubble Jet BJ200, BJC100, BJC1000, BJC210, BJC240, and BJC250 printers
  • Prints 500 pages of text at 5% coverage
  • Sharp detail
  • Quality black ink
  • Genuine Canon product

I was very happy just to find this ink cartridge because I think it has been discontinued and it was not easy to find someone that actually had it. I bought extras just in case it''s hard to find in the future too, which it probably will be. At this point, it''s a race to see which happens first---my old printer dying, or me running out of the extra ink cartridges I bought. The suspense is almost overwhelming.

Buy Canon BC-02 Inkjet Cartridge Black Now

The Canon BC-02 Black ink cartridge is becoming difficult to find...for good reason..most of the printers that it fits were made between 1994 and 1998. I just "retired" my Canon BJC-210 printer after 17 years of reliable printing, with the difficulty of finding "fresh" ink a factor in its retirement...for it still is printing just as good as it did back in 1995.

If you happen to have a Canon BC-02 cartridge in its original box, you should consider keeping it as a relic of the early days of home computers. It is very unlikely that any home printer sold in 2012 will be in service 17 years from now...today''s printers don''t last much longer than the ink cartridges they are sold with.

I hope Amazon and its vendors will continue to supply the BC-02, if fresh cartridges are available. They don''t last long in storage, so after the factory stops supplying fresh ones, it is really the end of a long road.

Read Best Reviews of Canon BC-02 Inkjet Cartridge Black Here

I ordered and paid for a new cannon ink cartridge. I was sent a refilled viking ink cartridge. Not new! Not Cannon! I got less than I paid for. Sent it back and have not recieved credit yet and it''s been over 2 weeks.

Want Canon BC-02 Inkjet Cartridge Black Discount?

This rating is not particularly for this product, per se, but only to warn potential buyers that the BC-02 cartridge (as suggested by the ink/toner finder feature) will NOT fit into the Canon FAX-B160. The ink/toner finder feature is flawed and should CORRECTLY suggest the BX-20 cartridge. Happy trails.

The Canon Black Inkjet Cartridge prints well, has dependable quality and is very easy to install in my Epson printer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment