CARL K-13 Straight Blade

CARL K-13 Straight BladeCL K-13 Straight Blades are one of the Best replacements are the best on the market I would recoomend to anyone

It''s sharp. They last a pretty decent amount of time before needing to be replaced. Two three years. I used it my last two years in design school, so it got a lot of use. It fits into the the personal trimmer I bought it for, as it should. It was delivered very promptly. No fuss, no muss. It''s a blade! What more can be said?

Buy CARL K-13 Straight Blade Now

I''ve had a small Carl trimmer for a few years now and only just recently had to replace the blade though I often cut cardboard and thick glossy printer paper on it. The cartridge in the replacement kit is identical to the one that comes with the trimmer originally (versus some places that sell cheaper versions as replacements.) No complaints at all but don''t expect it to do very very thick things or sheet metal.

Read Best Reviews of CARL K-13 Straight Blade Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment