HP 110 CB304AN#140 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge Save 8% off

HP 110 CB304AN#140 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge in Retail Packaging
  • Advanced tri-color InkJet print cartridge for photo printing
  • Glossy finish
  • Water damage resistant
  • 600 print-head nozzles
  • Dye-based ink type

Many reviews point for 40 prints and less..yes I confess that I was printing 40 or less if I use premium plus papers but not any more.

I bought 16 cartridge since I bought my HP A618 but the last cartridge printed 140 and still I can print photos (I got the warning of low ink in 100)

what I did is changed the setting in the HP Photosmart Essential 3.0 the software to use it to print your photos. these are the changes:

1After you click at the Simple Print, make sure you choose the correct size not bigger or Full Page. (for me usually 15x10)

2choose Printer Settings at the top right then confirm your paper size (if you use paper with tab, select it)

3click at the Advanced printer Settings. then select your paper type (advanced or premium photo papers). select print quality, Best. I use the (best) printer quality because I didn''t notice any difference while using Maximum dpi and I think Maximum dpi only good when you print 5x7 but trust me, don''t ever use it. stick to (best). it consumes less ink than maximum and the output is amazing.

4Click at the (Features Tab) at the top left. then at the bottom there is a very bad technology which is (photo fix), always put it OFF. this feature makes your ink finish earlier. Don''t use it ever.

before I use the new settings, I decided to buy Canon PIXMA mini320 but it was out of stock so I bought 2 cartridges to print 70 photos. but the first cartridge still usable.

soon I''ll use the second cartridge and I''ll try to update my review.

for now, use the settings above and I hope you get more printed photos of a single cartridge.

Update 13-6-2008:

now I have used another 2 inks of this..one has printed 48 photos and the second printed 81 photos and still in use.

I got a tip from hp life chat support. they told me to buy the longest expiry date ink which means the ink expire date will last 1 year or 2. I bought an ink that will expire at aug-2009 which I''m still using it until now and another june-2008 which only printed 48.

Paper for 110 ink:

don''t ever use premium or premium plus HP papers. they will not dry as long as you live or even water-proof papers. they will consume more ink too. you have 2 other options. Canon paper plus glossy or high-glossy and HP advanced glossy. both are incredible. I got stunning photos when I used them and longer life ink.

Photo quality settings:

if you edit your photos in the PC, don''t forget to set the resolution of the photo at 600dpi or 300dpi. to know more about the resolution search the net for (PPI & DPI). once you understand them you will know that you didn''t ever get a perfect photo. now when I compare the best photo before this method and after, I realized that I was a stupid who wasted money on papers like premium and lost quality of 400 photos I printed by not setting the resolution of the photo which is the same as the printer.

If you still interested in buying this ink, follow these steps above specially the expiry date of the ink and using HP advanced or canon plus paper. and before you buy new printer like Canon, try doing my way and buy oe last ink before spending money on new printer.

one last thing. don''t print photos from sd card. use a software like adobe lightroom to set the exposure, light, the black level, remove noisea and colors.

goodluck.

Buy HP 110 CB304AN#140 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge Now

I love the convenience of my photo printer. The HP110 ink cartridge produces beautiful prints that look like professional quality. However, the cartridge really doesn''t last very long. I print in 5x7 and usually run out of ink before I print 20 photographs. At this rate I figure each print costs $1.10 (with photo paper included.) With my film camera I can have an entire roll of 24 5x7 prints developed at BJs Wholesale club for less than $5. Using the printer and cartidge at home may be convenient, but it''s not very cost effective. I would have given the product 5*s if I was able to print more photos/cartridge.

Read Best Reviews of HP 110 CB304AN#140 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge Here

This is a nice product and it does create excellent quality prints but unless you print on the lowest quality you don''t get many prints out of this cartridge. I have an HP A616 Photo Printer and get about 24 4x6 pictures per cartridge on the highest print quality setting, when you factor in the cost of paper that is over a dollar a print which is much too high to pay for normal printing. Home photo printers are good if you need to print a picture on the fly but not for average photo printing needs.

Want HP 110 CB304AN#140 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge Discount?

Bought this ink for my Photosmart, I''m getting the best pictures ever with bright and sharp colors. Same or even better than what you get from a photo shop. Great product

Save 8% off

First of all to the reviewer who noted that you''re paying roughly $20 for 5 mL of ink this is NOT the ink you use in your everday school report, resume, and web printing. This is PHOTO INK and as such is a speciality item with a higher price tag.

Secondly, this ink provides amazing quality and clarity in my HP Photosmart A612 which is a cousin to the HP Photosmart A 610 (I believe the A612 was only sold through QVC but I could be mistaken). Anyhoooo, the picture quality is fantastic on par if not better than what the prints I receive from the one hour printing service at the drugstore or Target.

Since I set up my printer yesterday I''ve printing like a fiend and so far have only used a tiny bit of ink.

Great ink and a great value!

0 comments:

Post a Comment