Brother Tape, Retail Packaging, 1/2 Inch, Black on Clear,2 Pack (TZe1312pk) - Retail Packaging Save 61% off

Brother Tape, Retail Packaging, 1/2 Inch, Black on Clear,2 Pack - Retail Packaging
  • Black writing on laminated clear tape
  • 2 Pack of 1/2 inch wide tape (12mm)
  • 26.2 ft (8m) each tape
  • Resists fading, abrasion, and damage from water, heat or cold.
  • Genuine Brother accessories in retail packaging

I love using the brother labeler for making quick labels. The black on clear tape allows me to put labels on any type of paper or folder which streamlines my workload. Thanks

Buy Brother Tape, Retail Packaging, 1/2 Inch, Black on Clear,2 Pack (TZe1312pk) - Retail Packaging Now

Makes things look neat and organized. Too bad that the unit I have uses so much of it. Makes my projects more expensive than they should be.

Read Best Reviews of Brother Tape, Retail Packaging, 1/2 Inch, Black on Clear,2 Pack (TZe1312pk) - Retail Packaging Here

I have used this for three years on my outdoor stainless steel plant markers. Even in full sun and extreme winter conditions, it is as clear, unfaded, and un-yellowed as the day it was printed. The adhesion is also great and I am able to reposition soon after placement if need be. Pricey, but worth it!

Want Brother Tape, Retail Packaging, 1/2 Inch, Black on Clear,2 Pack (TZe1312pk) - Retail Packaging Discount?

Works very good in my printer. Makes good clear labels and appears very neatly, and I give it 5 stars.

Save 61% off

Let''s hope it helps me organize for this coming year. Works fine and using it mostly in the pantry and workshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment