Ilford GALERIE Premium Gloss 13x19 Inches, 25 Sheet Pack 2002135

Ilford GALERIE Premium Gloss 13x19 Inches, 25 Sheet Pack 2002135
  • Professional Glossy Surface
  • Superb Photographic Image Quality
  • Professional look and feel of real Photograph
  • Compatible with both Pigment and Dye based inks

it''s very nice paper that has deep shadows and detailed highlights. It''s surface is highly reflective, reminding me of when you ferrotyped the paper to produce a high sheen and greater transparency. I would prefer a thicker base.

Buy Ilford GALERIE Premium Gloss 13x19 Inches, 25 Sheet Pack 2002135 Now

This paper is great ! It''s glossy but not too much. I printed my final portfolio on this paper, and the pictures looked GREAT ! I love it. I would definitely recommend this paper if you never printed on glossy and that you want to know how it looks like without having super dupper glossy prints.

0 comments:

Post a Comment