Sony 4 x 6-Inch Print Pack with Snap-Off Edges for DPP-F Printers (SVM-F120P)

Sony 4 x 6-Inch Print Pack with Snap-Off Edges for DPP-F Printers
  • Print professional quality 4-by-6-inch digital photographs at home
  • Designed to work with the DPP-FP50 digital photo printer
  • 120 sheets of paper and print ribbon
  • Features Super Coat 2 protective lamination
  • Prints are water-damage and fingerprint resistant

I had gone to three or four stores in my area (Dunmore PA.)and planed to buy the Sony print pack and went as far as to have bought it at one of the stores,when I got home I was looking on Amazon.com for something and just checked out the printing pack it was not only over Five Dollars cheaper but it qualified for free shipping what a sweet deal needless to say the first one whent back real quick. Thanks Amazon. Anthony J. Capone Dunmore, PA.

Buy Sony 4 x 6-Inch Print Pack with Snap-Off Edges for DPP-F Printers (SVM-F120P) Now

I bougth this print pack assuming that it will work on my ex50. It''s out of stock last year and this was the one put on the site instead. I still had this opened package which I found out would not work on my printer. I wish amazon would make it clearer to buyers so that we can order the right print pack and dont get confused. I''m really dissatisfied with this purchase.

JJB

Read Best Reviews of Sony 4 x 6-Inch Print Pack with Snap-Off Edges for DPP-F Printers (SVM-F120P) Here

Ultralast Sony 4" X 6" Print Pack with Snap-off Edges for DPP-FP50

The paper is a superior quality and very easy to use. The paper comes with the toner and the directions are very well written and easy to follow. Great product!

Want Sony 4 x 6-Inch Print Pack with Snap-Off Edges for DPP-F Printers (SVM-F120P) Discount?

When I ordered this item I didn''t know what to expect. I just got the Sony printer, it didn''t have paper, no stores here didn''t have and didn''t know where to get it.I went to Amazon and search and I found it I ordered not the top or bottem but in the middle. It came a I''m very pleased.

Thanks,

JOHNNY H. SELLERS

Excelent quality prints. Vibrent colors. Use a good camera with high resolution, to see this product''s full potential.

0 comments:

Post a Comment