Geographics 100 Ct. White Greeting Card Stock

Geographics 100 Ct. White Greeting Card Stock w/Envelopes
  • Set includes 100 Greeting Cards and 100 Envelopes
  • Conveniently prescored to fold in half
  • Envelopes included
  • Compatible with all major brands of ink jet printers
  • Folds to 5.5" x 8.5" inches

I searched on the internet for greeting card stock with envelopes and found this to be the best possible buy for the money. I received the card stock in a timely manner and in excellent condition and began making greeting cards for my friends. The card stock was exactly what I wanted and is of excellent quality. I have already recommended it to friends. Don''t be a skeptic! Buy it!

Buy Geographics 100 Ct. White Greeting Card Stock Now

I am very happy with the 100 count boxes however, the 25 count boxes are mismatched. The cards are cream colored and the envelopes are white. Not a good combination in my opinion. Definitely would buy the 100 count again.

Read Best Reviews of Geographics 100 Ct. White Greeting Card Stock Here

I have been looking for pre-scored greeting card stock locally and have been unable to find it. This product is exactly what I have been looking for. The price is good and the product is excellent.

Want Geographics 100 Ct. White Greeting Card Stock Discount?

This is the second time that I''ve purchased Geographic 100 ct white greeting card stock w/ envelopes. It consistently produces great cards using my card software for a fraction of the cost of store bought cards!

The card stock is just what I expected. I make a lot of greeting cards and it can be very expensive. This brand meets my every need and I will order again when I''m in need and will recommend it to all my friends.

Dee Percha

0 comments:

Post a Comment