Canon CP13 Calculator Ink Roller CP-13 Compatible

Canon CP13 Calculator Ink Roller CP-13 CompatibleThe calculator ink roller was a great product. The roller prints in black and red ink. I will order a few more just to keep in stock.

Easy to order, arrived quickly, installation instructions were straightforward. Worked well in the calculator and saved me from having to purchase a new one.

Buy Canon CP13 Calculator Ink Roller CP-13 Compatible Now

I am very pleased with the CP-13 Compatible Ink Roller. It fit exactly as it was supposed to and is working just fine. I would recommend this product to anyone with a Canon P23-CH calculator. It is better than paying a high price just for a name. It is a great product. I have always been very satisfied with the products purchased from Amazon.Com. Products are shipped in a timely manner and the vendors have always been in a price range that is right.

Read Best Reviews of Canon CP13 Calculator Ink Roller CP-13 Compatible Here

After reviewing previous reviews of this product I didn''t think that it had a red ink portion that would print when a subtraction figure was punched into the calculater. Surprise! It does and I am very pleased. The old ribbon would not print any minus figure, just left a blank where it was supposed to show. Easy to install. Prompt delivery and low postage cost.

Want Canon CP13 Calculator Ink Roller CP-13 Compatible Discount?

The item was shipped as I ordered, however, I wanted the ink roller with both the red and black ink. I ordered the wrong item which was just the black ink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment