HP Semi-Glossy Everyday Photo Paper (Q5498A) Save 28% off

HP Semi-Glossy Everyday Photo Paper, 25 Sheets, 8.5 x 11 inches
  • HP Everyday Glossy Photo Paper, 25 Sheets, 8.5 x 11-inch (Q5498A)
  • Save money and still enjoy solid image quality Capture vivid color with the semi-gloss finish Prevent image show-through on the back; this paper is thicker and heavier than plain paper
  • Minimize photo sticking when stacked: piles of photos won''t cling together, thanks to the stick-resistant textured back coating
  • Quantity: 25 sheets
  • Size: 8.5 x 11" Finish: semi-gloss Thickness: 6.5 mil Weight: 165 g/m2, 45 lb. Compatibility: All inkjet printers Attributes: Acid free, lignin free, calcium-carbonate free

I''m giving it the same rating I gave the 50 size packages of the same paper. BUT NOT HAPPY CAMPER with finding out I ordered both the 50 and the 25 size packages of the SAME EXACT PAPER. Only I paid approx 20.00 dollars per two 50 packs and 20.00 for three 25 packs thus making the 75 sheets 25% more expensive. You could not tell from the descriptions given that these were the same paper but they came and it was clear they were. So that''s shameful on the sellers or HP perhaps for not making it clear these are basically the same paper only in different size boxes by number of sheets contained. As far as the rating for the paper goes. It does a great photo quality on both my old HP printer now 12 years old and my new EPSON R2000 printer almost a year old. So that''s fine. What I do not like is the ghosted printing on the nonglossy photo side. I bought this paper to save weight and thickness in layering different medias together...and when I can''t print text on the flip side that sort of undoes what the whole idea of thinner paper is about. So I like it and I probably will use it again but will also look for other paper that competes and does not have a ghost print on the flip side...preventing it''s use when needed or wanted by the consumer that''s me. So it lost a star and then some over that. I hope HP is listening but really most of us do not need help with this paper anyway figuring out which is the photo side. I didn''t and rarely have ever. SO STOP DOING THAT...or offer us a choice and I bet you soon find that most consumers or customers prefer the advantage to using the flip side too. It''s thinner and unfortunately my design of a 6 panel card this year did not prevent me from having to add that exttra 20 cents onto the cards for postage. I had hoped as last year I used thicker and heavier paper for an 8 panel card and still it was only 20 cents more too. At least it wasn''t more:)))) But I suspect I would have saved the 20 cents extra charge had I not been forced to glue on 4 extra sheets for the flip side of the cards for my printing and text materials. It certainly undid the whole reason to go with lighter weight photo paper this project.

Save 28% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment