Panasonic Toner for KX-FG2451 FP205 and (KX-FA91)

Panasonic Toner for KX-FG2451 FP205 and
  • Replacement film roll
  • For use with Panasonic fax/copiers and fax/copiers with digital answering systems
  • Fits models KX-FG2451, KX-FP205, and KX-FP215
  • Color Black
  • Height 1.80

This film is exactly what I needed for my Panasonic KX-FP215 fax and phone system. The film loads easily and prints well.

Buy Panasonic Toner for KX-FG2451 FP205 and (KX-FA91) Now

Couldn''t find this particular toner cartridge anywhere on the web. Great price from what I paid last time and no shipping charges ... WOO HOO!

Read Best Reviews of Panasonic Toner for KX-FG2451 FP205 and (KX-FA91) Here

I am pleased with the quality of this product I recieved from Amazon. My FAX unit is a few years old but still working well and I hesitate to upgrade the technology. I purchaced four "rolls" of the necessary print film at a good price and will probably use this for another few years. At which time, I am sure to "up-grade" to some newer technology. For now however, I count on Amazon to always be there for the products I need at a very fair price.

Want Panasonic Toner for KX-FG2451 FP205 and (KX-FA91) Discount?

Do not be fooled by the 2 packs that are affordably priced. They do not bring much ribbon, it''s just like the ribbon that comes with the machine when you first purchase it.

It is what I expected. Have used before but just purchased a new fax machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment