HP CM721A#B1H 2140 Professional Quality Plain-Paper Fax and Copier Save 46% off

HP CM721A#B1H 2140 Professional Quality Plain-Paper Fax and Copier
  • 14.4 Kbps modem
  • 200 Page Memory
  • 100 Speed Dials and 20 Broadcast Locations
  • 15 page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
  • Uses HP 701 Series ink cartridges

This is a great little machine for what it''s worth. I purchased from newegg for $49.99. Easy setup, small footprint. Copies could be a little better, but for the price, they are actually pretty darn good. Speed is pretty good too. Maybe the only small problem is the price on replacement ink cartridges ($30.00+), but one should know that going into the purchase of this fax machine. EVERYONE bitches about ink & toner prices, but that''s just the way it is. Anyways, 5 stars from me!

Buy HP CM721A#B1H 2140 Professional Quality Plain-Paper Fax and Copier Now

This is exactly what I was looking for. I just needed a simple fax machine for my home office. It''s small, so it doesn''t take up much desk space. And it''s super easy to use. Love it, love it!

Read Best Reviews of HP CM721A#B1H 2140 Professional Quality Plain-Paper Fax and Copier Here

My old fax was still working, but it seemed like It was getting paper jams every other sheet. It also didn''t have an attached phone.....so when I saw this one and read the reviews, I thoguht I''d give it a chance. Not only that, but I got one heck of a deal via Amazon.com and one of their suppliers. I was offered through BUY.COM for $28.99 and they were including FREE SHIPPING!!! Maybe they had a special, because I see the price is back up. Anyway, got it within 5 days of ordering it via UPS. Set up is a breeze. Ink that comes with it is MINIMAL... so if you do a lot of printing, buy another cartridge right away. After reading the instructions, I FINALLY DISCOVERED WHY I MIGHT HAVE BEEN GETTING PAPER JAMS USING MY OLD MACHINE..... It''s the paper!!! I typically use Office Depot or Office Max 113 or 115 brightness grade/ 24 pound paper which has a very smooth surface. IF YOU DONT "FAN" YOUR SHEETS BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN THE HOLDER.......THEY TEND TO STICK TOGETHER AND WILL JAM THE MACHINE!!! I tried that technique with my old fax machine......and presto.....no more jams!!! I could just kick myself. I guess it pays to read the instructions.

Anyway, It does an OK job of producing copies...Not as sharp/crisp as my old Canon Fax/Printer/Copier. So if you''re using a poor copy to begin with, what you copy from that will be worse. That''s why I gave it 4 of 5 stars. I just dont think it will be good for someone having to print or copy graphics or photos. Phone has a good "sound" to it. Other down side is there ins''t any paper catch.....so you need to set it on wide table to catch what comes out.

Want HP CM721A#B1H 2140 Professional Quality Plain-Paper Fax and Copier Discount?

I purchase this item today for $59.00 excellent buy. Son put together in about 15 mins. Excellent print quality,so happy I purchased. You will not be dissappointed, unless you wait to late and cannot get it for the sale price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save 46% off

It''s a bit ''high end'' for our home fax use, but H/P 2140 was on sale. It''s simple to set up, easy to use and the H/P free dial-up testing is a big help. No need to use a friend to see if the fax is working. Over-all we''re very pleased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment