Canon HC-18IP 3 Color Ink /18 Sheet Paper CP-10 Save 42% off

Canon HC-18IP 3 Color Ink /18 Sheet Paper CP-10
  • Color ink and paper set for the Canon CP-10
  • Standard paper
  • 18 sheets
  • Fast-drying ink
  • Smudge free

The first paper I used came with the Canon printer. ( 5 sheets)I got a Canon HC-18IP kit from a local dealer, more $. It does a wonderful job of printing, and all prints are good color, and wallet size. I now have 2 more paper kits on order from you, and now that you have them, I will always order more from you as needed.

Buy Canon HC-18IP 3 Color Ink /18 Sheet Paper CP-10 Now

the cp-10 and cp-100 printers and photos are wonderful.

I can carry the printers with me and print out photos at

parties and events minutes after the photos were taken.

I''m always amazes everyone with it''s print quality.

Even the pro photographers are impressed with the print quality.

I do use the canon G2 camera, which gives me a bit more

cropping options than the other canon digital cameras, but

this system works with beautifully with all of the canon cameras

I tried it out on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment