Canon CP-100 Digital Photo Printer Save 36% off

Canon CP-100 Digital Photo Printer
  • Full-color direct printing from select Canon digital cameras
  • Prints on 4-by-6, credit-card size, and mini-label papers
  • 300 x 300 dpi resolution with 256 color gradations
  • Small and lightweight; portable with optional battery pack
  • Supports "digital print order format" for batch jobs and photo lab orders

I have worked with 3 dyesub printers, the Cannon CD-300, the Sony DV-77, and this printer. This printer produces the best images. Everytime I display prints I get comments on how good they are. The prints are sharp and the color is accurate.

I really like the small size of the printer and being able to use the screen on my G2 to select and trim the pictures. I was able to purchase a Canon camera bag that holds the printer, camera, flash, and paper/ink packs.

Another great feature of the printer/camera combination is the speed of the printing. As soon as I select print on the camera the printer starts printing the picture. With other printers I had to wait for print pre-processing.

A drawback of the printer is that the kit to connect it to a computer is not yet available. I get around that by editing the images on my computer and by using the Canon ZoomBrowser software to copy the images to a compact flash card that I can put in the G2 for printing.

Buy Canon CP-100 Digital Photo Printer Now

This printer produces 4X6 prints on postcard paper that look like they came from a photo lab. The quality is fantastic, and the relatives were in awe. I am very very happy with the printer and the Canon S400 camera I use it with. I now have a portable print studio. Do not confuse this printer with ink jet printers. It uses dye sublimation, a completely different printing process. The result is something that looks and feels like a glossy photo postcard, not a piece of paper. You don''t put ink in it, so there is no ink to jam your print nozzles since neither exist in this printer. You buy the equivalent of ink and paper in kits made from Canon. (KP-36IP, for example)

Read Best Reviews of Canon CP-100 Digital Photo Printer Here

This printer was very easy to use. Just pop in the cartridge, paper, and plug in the camera. The camera has to be a certain type of Canon, but there is an available computer cable (I have not gotten it yet), to hook up other cameras. The benefit of using a Canon camera with this printer is you can travel without a computer, and still print out pictures. These pictures look beautiful, and the colors are true and bright. Printing couldn''t be easier and fast. I was able to get a print while my 2 year old was frantically trying to pull the plugs, press the buttons and all arms and legs struggling. It''s fun watching the three colors slide in and out in the three passes the printer makes to process the picture. Instant gratification!

Want Canon CP-100 Digital Photo Printer Discount?

If you own a Canon digital camera this printer is great. It is portable and makes great prints. People think they are from a photolab. It is also vey easy to use. I have seen other mini printers from Olympus and Sony and they are not as good. They cost more too.

Save 36% off

I have been very pleased with this printer. So long as your resolution is set very high on your camera your pictures will be as good as lab quality!

The only downside is it does not come with a disk to run this printer with your computer or the cable needed. You have to buy it directly from Cannon. Also I have had a few pictures come out with very faint lines or dots.

I would purchase this printer again if I had to make the decision for a second time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment