Printworks Greeting Cards 1/2 Fold with Envelopes, 20 Count (00474)

Printworks Greeting Cards 1/2 Fold with Envelopes, 20 Count
  • Print personalized invitations, announcements, thank-you and greeting cards for any special occasion
  • Includes 20 cards and 20 envelopes, 8.5 x 11 inch print size, 5.5 x 8.5 inch finished size
  • Quality guaranteed on all brands of inkjet printers
  • Free, easy-to-use template to format your card design
  • An Elementree product that supports a greener North America

I use nothing else but Printworks greeting cards...I do all my greeting cards with this including my Christmas Cards....And the price can''t be beat.....

Buy Printworks Greeting Cards 1/2 Fold with Envelopes, 20 Count (00474) Now

I bought this product because I liked the reviews and I like the price. The cards went through the printer fine, but I was disappointed by the quality of the finished product. I print cards using photos that my wife and I have taken. We have used Avery''s 1/2 fold matt finish stock in the past, but we were looking to save a little money and bought this card stock. We printed two cards, one on Printworks and one on Avery''s 1/2 fold matt finish paper, using the same program, same picture, and the same printer. The difference was very evident. The Printworks was flat, lacked the contrast,the vibrant color,and the color accuracy of the Avery card. If you are looking for cardstock to make photo cards out of I would recommend trying Avery or Hallmark instead of this product.

Read Best Reviews of Printworks Greeting Cards 1/2 Fold with Envelopes, 20 Count (00474) Here

I wanted to stick my photos on these to make fold-over note cards. Unfortunately the paper is quite thin/light, maybe lighter than an index card. Not heavy card stock, more like heavy typing paper.

Want Printworks Greeting Cards 1/2 Fold with Envelopes, 20 Count (00474) Discount?

This is the lightest weight card stock I have ever used. It is so wimpy that I won''t ever buy this brand again.

These things are like very thick sheets of paper with matching envelopes. You can either run them through your printer or glue 4 by 6 photos on the front. They are way cheaper than buying cards at the store and they bring a lot of happiness to the receiver. People also appreciate such things when they are hand made.

Make someone happy today...

0 comments:

Post a Comment