Kodak PH-40 EasyShare Printer Dock Color Cartridge & Photo Paper Refill Kit

Kodak PH-40 EasyShare Printer Dock Color Cartridge & Photo Paper Refill Kit
  • Kodak PH-40 - Print ribbon cassette and paper kit - 1 - 4 in x 6 in

I have a newborn and I take pictures of him on a daily basis. I have found the picture quality of the Kodak EasyShare printer much better than the Kodak machine at the drug stores. If you value your pictures as much as I do, I highly suggest the Kodak printer and digital camera. I have never had a problem with either item.

Buy Kodak PH-40 EasyShare Printer Dock Color Cartridge & Photo Paper Refill Kit Now

Newegg has 80 picture double packs for $33. I went there after amazon would not free ship!

Read Best Reviews of Kodak PH-40 EasyShare Printer Dock Color Cartridge & Photo Paper Refill Kit Here

We have had very good results with the photos that printed. However, the ink cartridge runs out before printing all 40 of the blanks that are included in the kit. We now have a total of 48 blanks with no ink!

Want Kodak PH-40 EasyShare Printer Dock Color Cartridge & Photo Paper Refill Kit Discount?

I have yet to print the full 40 prints it claims to print!

I bought the Kodak 6000 printer/dock not knowing much about photo printing or how to print a pictutre. This paper and ink cartridge is very simple to use and produces great prints. It''s a no brainer to use. This site has the cheapest cost for this item. In the last 9 months, this item has not gone on sale in any local retail store. Locally, it retails for $24.99.

0 comments:

Post a Comment