Xerox Phaser 3250/DN Mono Laser Network Duplex Printer

Xerox Phaser 3250/DN Mono Laser Network Duplex Printer
  • Network black-and-white double-sided laser printer
  • Get work done fast, with a print speed of up to 30 ppm
  • 1200 image quality print resolution delivers exceptional print quality
  • Automatic two-sided printing saves valuable time and paper.
  • What Comes in the Box: Printer, print cartridge (capacity: 2,000 pages), power cord, USB cable, software and documentation

This printer is simply amazing. Blazingly fast, super crisp, sharp, high resolution text output. I have been a long time user of HP printers. Mainly because everywhere I worked they had HP. Wow talk about guilty of being a lemming! Never again! Xerox makes far superior printers. Some of the reasons I am now a loyal Xerox customer:

1) Cross platform drivers. Xerox actually cares enough to write drivers for Windows, Linux, and OS X. I proudly only buy Apple computers and come from a UNIX background. So to see Xerox put in the effort and cost to write and maintain cross platform driver support tells me they care about the customer regardless of platform.

2) Dollar for dollar the Xerox won out over HP in speed, output resolution, cross platform support and features. This printer has network and automatic duplex support, supports Postscript 3, 1200 dpi, 30 pages per minute, and on top of that one of the fastest processors found in printers in this price range.

3) It''s in the details dummy. Having used HP printers in the past I have had to connect via a Mac to the printer using a network connection to configure JetDirect. NOT A FAN! HP put no effort into a decent web based connection application to configure the printer over the network. Xerox not only put effort into it, the web feature is fast, easy to understand, works on any of the three supported platforms (which is more than I can say for HP) and makes configuring and upgrading the printers firmware dead simple.

4) Speed. This printer comes stock with 32MB of memory. While I think Xerox drank some drug spiked koolaid to think I am paying $500+ dollars for the 128MB memory module upgrade (thats more than the printer itself!) they offer, I am very happy with the stock 32MB of ram. This thing prints blazingly fast! It''s started printing everything I have thrown at it in under 6 seconds even from sleep mode.

5) Noise. While I am sure someone can point out a printer that prints quieter, this is one of the quietest printers I have ever used. HP''s have been loud and clunky. The Phaser has about half the noise output of any HP I have ever owned.

Xerox has been around for ever. Before buying this printer I had always thought they were mainly making big large digital print hardware for newspapers and magazines. No one I know has or ever had a Xerox printer.

I have learned from the error of my ways. HP is like windows. It may sell more printers than anyone but being number one does not equate to being the best or the best quality. I took a chance on this printer based simply on reading the specs for it. There were very few reviews for it. However the specs matched what I was looking for and then some. The price was reasonable for the feature set and very competitive with the other printer manufacturers. So I took a gamble and purchased the Phaser 3250DN as my first experience with Xerox. I have never been happier with the quality of a product than I am with the Phaser 3250DN. If you want the best printer on the market I strongly recommend the Xerox Phaser line. I can''t say enough good things about it! Xerox makes far better printers than HP. I am a solid lifelong convert to Xerox now.

Buy Xerox Phaser 3250/DN Mono Laser Network Duplex Printer Now

This is a speedy, capable printer. It feels sturdy, and is especially quiet compared to the HP printer it replaced. The combo of features and solid build makes it a good value for the price.

Setup on a Windows 2003 server network was painless. DHCP recognized it immediately and driver software loaded without a hitch. If you want to specify a specific IP address, the included SetIP software makes changing to the preferred address easy.

One potential downside is the manual feeder, which only allows loading a single piece of media at a time. If you''ve got just a handful of envelopes, checks, labels, etc. to print, feeding them one sheet at a time is no biggie, but if you have a bunch to do, this isn''t the best choice.

The 5000 page high capacity toner cartridge keeps maintainance to a minumum and makes per page printing costs attractive, about $0.02 per page.

As a small office or personal printer, it rocks and is a good addition to our collection of reliable Xerox printers in the firm.

Read Best Reviews of Xerox Phaser 3250/DN Mono Laser Network Duplex Printer Here

We had 8 different printer in our office, I decided to have one standard and some exceptions. I chose this as a standard because I have good experience with Xerox. This was the 4th one we got in our office this year and we had no troubles so far. Easy enough to understand what you have to do with the network setting and not so costy. Best of all it does the job right!

Want Xerox Phaser 3250/DN Mono Laser Network Duplex Printer Discount?

I purchased this Xerox laser printer to replace my 15 year old HP Laserjet 4mp laser printer that died last month. I replaced it with this new Xerox Phaser 3250/DN Mono Laser Network Duplex Printer. After being use to the 15 year old laser printer technology, the Phaser 3250/DN totally-rocks!"

A lightning fast printer and profoundly quiet with superb print quality, all for a little more than the purchase price of two replacement toner cartridges.

I do graphic design on the Mac and Bonjour, in Mac OS X, made it super easy to get it working as a network printer. The Postscript Level 3 emulation is awesome! I can''t believe what technology is providing us at such a low price in 2010. AA+, Xerox!

This is my first laser printer purchase. Infact,I have never purchased any kind of printer before. I had bought Hp officejet pro 8000 just few days ago but got annoyed by warming up and slow speed of that inkjet. I returned it back within a week.I cannot compare inkjet with laser.

Xerox printer software is very simple to install with no crapware as compare to the Hp i got before. It was really straightforward to install the toner for a printer newbie like me. It printed the test page within 30 seconds and i was astonished to see that the text was much superior to the laser printer at my college.

In windows vista, it shows that i have two printer i.e xerox 3250 and xerox 3250 ps. The latter showing the postscript 3 functionality.So far,I have not found any difference between two. It is fast and is far less noisy than the laser printer at my college. I love the duplex functionality which is near fast as printing on second page. I wonder why printer makers still have single sided only printer with no duplex functionality, that is waste of paper. It has not dim the lights so far even in my small apartment.

The only con:

I have not found a way to see how much ink is left in the toner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment