Canon GP201 Glossy Photo Paper for Bubble Jet Color Printers Save 71% off

Canon GP201 Glossy Photo Paper for Bubble Jet Color Printers
  • Top-quality paper, glossy finish
  • 20 sheets per package
  • Convenient 8.5-by-11-inch size
  • Create vibrant lifelike color images
  • Personalize your photos, create fun projects

I print many photos. I have been using Canon printers for this job for 2 years now. I have tried other papers with the printers and most do a okay job. But I do notice a difference in quaility when closely looked at with the Canon Pro paper. I print a lot of 8 X 10"s. And the Canon Pro Glossy just really jumps out at you. If you were going to print a bunch of wallet size photos you can probably save a couple cents by using the cheaper no name paper. I have even scanned a bunch of B&W snapshots that my father took during WWII and enlarged them and printed them on the Canon paper. They all looked great.

Save 71% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment