Avery Permanent Print-To-The-Edge Round Labels (22808) Save 32% off

Avery Permanent Print-To-The-Edge Round Labels, Laser/InkJet, 2.5-Inch, Brown Kraft, Pack of 225
  • Labels provide a premium, natural look for showcasing your brand, logo or product
  • Print-to-the-edge feature lets you add a full-color background to your brand logo, product name, address or message
  • Labels are recyclable and made from 100% recycled material
  • Easily customize and print in minutes with free templates and designs from Avery Design & Print Online
  • Permanent adhesive sticks to glass, plastic, paper and more
  • Labels provide a premium, natural look for showcasing your brand, logo or product
  • Print-to-the-edge feature lets you add a full-color background to your brand logo, product name, address or message
  • Labels are recyclable and made from 100% recycled material
  • Easily customize and print in minutes with free templates and designs from Avery Design & Print Online
  • Permanent adhesive sticks to glass, plastic, paper and more

We use labels daily mailing/shipping, product packaging, and more. I must admit I''ve never been a loyal Avery customer sometimes their white labels are slightly higher quality than other brands, but we always seem to find generics that work just as well, for a fraction of the price.

But these new line of products by Avery (print-to-edge, product & mock-up labels) have got us really excited. They look great, they come in great colors, the price points are good, and they have soooo many uses. I hope to see even more colors & choices in the future.

And, I''m a long time fan of the Avery web site we often use their "Design & Print Online" feature, even if we aren''t using Avery brand labels. We tend to use Open Office, Microsoft Office, and Google Docs for our word processing, and none of the label templates seem to work well with those programs. So we use the Avery web site, which is clunky, but layout is straightforward and we usually don''t have time or energy to mess around.

So now I''m a much, much bigger fan of Avery they have both products and a web site we can get excited about. These particular labels are 2.5" diameter (smaller than you might imagine in your head), but work great for gift bags, books & CDs, and things like that. They are high quality, look great, no jams, etc. An all around great product.

Some tips on using these:

-If you are doing a complex design, download the template in advance, make sure it works for you, and/or try to find alternative sources for templates. Our designs are usually quite simple text + simple logo.

-Run a test print first, then hold it up to the light under your sheet of labels (making sure it matches up).

-The kraft brown background color is dark. We decided only to print in black, to ensure the label is readable.

-Before buying the Avery print-to-edge product labels, make sure you''re getting the size you really need. Cut out a 2.5" circle from a piece of cardboard, & hold it up to your product to get a feel for it. I know this sounds silly, but I''ve heard this feedback from so many people that the size "sounded" right, but it didn''t end up working for them.

Hope this helps good luck!

Buy Avery Permanent Print-To-The-Edge Round Labels (22808) Now

I was really excited about this product as my previous experience with Avery labels and my inkjet printer has been terrific. However the templates for these labels leave a lot to be desired so I''m giving this product an overall 3 stars because the templates are crucial to printing good looking labels, especially when using circles, and they fell short in my opinion.

The Labels

The labels themselves are of excellent quality; nice, thick paper (but not too thick that it jams cycling through a printer). The color for the kraft labels is quite dark. I tried printing light colors, but they washed out on the darkish background. If you printdarker colors and have an inkjet printer with good color saturation, you can achieve some beautiful effects. The labels stick nicely to a variety of surfaces'' glass, some plastic, cellophane, paper, cardboard, even metal (I''m not sure how long it will last, but so far so good). So the labels themselves get 5 stars.

The Templates

Here''s where I had a lot of trouble. I should mention I''m using a Mac, and tried several different templates with both Pages and MSOffice. I got nearly the same results with both, although using the templates in Pages was a lot easier when handling text and editing the template to for optimal results. The first template I downloaded and printed was way off from the label (yes, I checked my doc settings). I tinkered around with the template until I was able to get the text and design lined up and centered. Hoping it was just that particular template, I downloaded a few other templates from the Avery site but unfortunately, the results were the same: the template design was way off from the circle label when printed. I resorted to making a bunch of copies of the label sheet to use as I monkeyed with the template in order to get everything lined up properly and avoid wasting the label sheets. It was actually easier to create my own template and copy elements from the Avery template onto my own.

One other drawback to the templates if you are using the kraft color labels is that many of the templates have a colored background which don''t print nicely on the kraft color template. They do make the labels in white and other shapes and I suspect the non-circular shapes are easier to center for printing as it is with other Avery labels. Maybe this is inherent in printing circular labels, but I was really looking forward to getting beautiful circle labels from my inkjet printer without spending an inordinate amount of time to get there.

Read Best Reviews of Avery Permanent Print-To-The-Edge Round Labels (22808) Here

I purchased these labels to be my product labels for my jams and jellies that I sell. The labels fit perfectly on the top of all my regular mouth jars. The color is a little bit darker than I expected but it actually looks great with the color that I print on it.

The labels are extremely sticky so you don''t have to worry about the labels coming off easily. They are also very eye catching so that''s a plus.

My only reason for giving 4 stars instead of 5 is that the template that Avery provides for this product absolutely SUCKS. If you use it and then save it for future use, you will be unable to reuse it because it splits into 4 pages instead of 1 and you end up wasting labels for a stupid template error. I end up having to download the template every time I use it because I don''t want to waste them or end up printing outside the lines.

Otherwise, I highly recommend this product and it is made from 100% recycled material which is GREAT if you have a business that is eco-friendly.

Want Avery Permanent Print-To-The-Edge Round Labels (22808) Discount?

These labels are a really nice option for a small craft business. The Kraft paper instead of the usual white printer labels lends a more sublte, professional look to your packaging. They''re especially great for natural or minimally-processed products or green packaging, lending a nice finishing touch. Since I usually use a laser printer, I really like that they make a plain black laser print look especially nice--plain white labels look much more DIY with just black. The fact that you can print the whole label right to the edge adds to the finished look. You can download the templates for Word or use Avery''s online tool to generate a pdf that you can print out.

Save 32% off

I love products from Avery, and was excited to try out another of their new products. I do quite a bit of mailing and filing, so I go through a lot of labels.

The labels in this pack are round and made of a thick, craft paper-like material. I wondered if it might be too thick to go through the printer, but that was a needless worry. When trying to set up the template, I saw that since the labels are so new, they are not in the label database that is part of Windows. Because of this, I had to go online directly to Avery.com. Thankfully, their template program is incredibly easy to navigate and very user intuitive. Avery''s template program also offers some wonderful graphics to help customize your label as well as the option to upload your own photos or graphics. When it comes time to print, another window opens up with a PDF file that you can save to your desktop for future use.

After creating the designs I wanted, I printed off a page of labels. As the label color is that of medium-brown kraft paper (think a couple of shades darker than a paper grocery bag), not all colors will work well; some of the lightest ones barely even show up. Black and darker greys come out beautifully, as do darker blues, greens and reds (the darkest blues and greens tend to look black FYI). Avery makes these same labels in white if you wish for your design to be colorful and bright. These kraft brown labels are more for dark and shaded graphics.

As I mentioned earlier, these labels are thicker than Avery''s typical white mailing labels. Even peeled off of the backing, they feel quite substantive. For crafters who make and sell items like soaps, candles, canned/bottled/jarred goods, etc. these labels are very professional looking and stick incredibly well to almost every surface. Removing them not so easy.

I''ve already used up most of the pack I received via Vine, and am hoping that my local office supply stores have them in stock. Reorganizing the pantry was made a little bit more fun by designing and using my own labels. I''ve also used them for address return labels, which makes for quite an eye-catching letter. These labels also make very pretty and professional looking book plaques. At first when I received these labels, I wasn''t sure what I would use these labels for. Now? I''m afraid I''ll run out mid-project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment