HP 14D Tri-Color Ink Cartridge (C5010DN)

HP 14D Tri-Color Ink Cartridge
  • For HP CP1160 inkjet and for OfficeJet D135, D135xi, D155xi, and 7100 series
  • Also works with HP Digital Copier 610 and others
  • Tri-color cyan, magenta, and yellow ink
  • Acid-free formulation
  • 23 ml volume, 1 cartridge per box

This is the typical replacement color cartridge for some HP inkjet printers (like my OfficeJet 7100). The installation is easy, color is great, but it runs out very quickly. Compared to previous HP inkjet printers, this one last ~1/4 the time.

Buy HP 14D Tri-Color Ink Cartridge (C5010DN) Now

Item was damaged during shipping process but customer service was excellent and provided me a new one even before I returned the old! You dont hear of that to often...

Read Best Reviews of HP 14D Tri-Color Ink Cartridge (C5010DN) Here

cartridge dated 2005, supply expired, dried up, and the product never should have been offered for sale in the first place.

Want HP 14D Tri-Color Ink Cartridge (C5010DN) Discount?

I bought this cartridge to use on my HP Deskjet d135. I had no indication that the cartridge had expired till it arrived with a FEB 2008 date on the box. the HP Deskjet d135 has a sensor in it that recognizes an expired cartridge. Be aware before you buy any expired cartridge, even if remanufactured.

I purchased printer ink as a business and expect QUICK effective service. Product was under packaged in a bubble pack and received damaged. Databazaar would not immediately ship out a replacement demanding I first send back the item before they would send the replacement. Unacceptable! Poor business practice! I will not purchase from again!! This puts me out of color printing for at least 2 weeks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment