Brother LT100CL 500-Sheet Optional Lower Paper Tray Save 17% off

Brother LT100CL 500-Sheet Optional Lower Paper Tray - Retail Packaging
  • 500-sheet optional paper tray

This extra paper tray was a cinch to install. Just set the printer on top of it into pre-set slots. The printer takes care of recognizing the unit. It adds capacity and flexibility. I use mine for either stationary or checks to be printed, while keeping the other tray for standard white paper. I use the printer wirelessly, and this paper tray has performed flawlessly. I''m very happy with it.

Buy Brother LT100CL 500-Sheet Optional Lower Paper Tray Now

My last printer only had a single paper tray. I frequently had to manually insert legal sized paper into the multi purpose tray. What a nuisance! Now, when I want to print on legal, I just select "Legal" and out it comes. I love having this feature. Obviously, if you only print on one type of media, this option isn''t for you. But if you like to use a different paper color etcetera, this is a real frustration saver. Also, this tray is able to handle a full ream of paper so I use this tray for my standard 8-1/2 x 11 paper and I use the original tray for special media. This saves me having to reload the paper tray so frequently. Did I mention that I love this addition?

Read Best Reviews of Brother LT100CL 500-Sheet Optional Lower Paper Tray Here

This is a must have addition to your Brother MFC. For such little $ this is a great investment and easy to set-up! The only issue is that the printer does not automatically know what size paper is in each tray that has to be entered manually.

Want Brother LT100CL 500-Sheet Optional Lower Paper Tray Discount?

It is a great product which allows you to have a second type of paper such as letter in this tray since it holds 500 sheets and the main tray can have legal paper in it which has 250 sheet capacity. This really broadens the printer capabilities. Amazon''s delivery was fantastic. I have no problems with them at all and will feel safe using them in the future.

Save 17% off

The Brother Optional Paper Tray is easy to set up and use.

The advantage to having the tray is the convenience of not having to load paper into the Multi Function Machine as frequently.

The only thing I don''t like about the product is even though the Multi Function Machine recognizes the paper tray it does not provide an option to use the tray as the second choice after the MP tray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment