Southworth Fine Business Paper (403C) Save 25% off

Southworth Fine Business Paper, 25% Cotton, 20 lb, White, 500 Sheets
  • 25% Cotton papers
  • Watermarked papers
  • Acid Free white papers
  • 500 Sheets per pack
  • 25% Cotton
  • Watermarked
  • Acid Free

This paper looks good and is reasonably priced. It is not as thick as the more expensive looking professional stationary, but for normal business correspondance it is perfectly fine. One of the most reasonably priced paper with cotton content, I use this for all routine business correspondance.

Buy Southworth Fine Business Paper (403C) Now

Bought two reams for my thesis copies. Works great. Not super-nice, like that 100% cotton stuff, but firmly good enough, and a lot cheaper.

What else can be said? Watermarked... I guess that''s cool. It''s very white. Some fancy paper is yellowish, but this is still firmly white.

They accepted it for binding, so it''s a win for me.

Read Best Reviews of Southworth Fine Business Paper (403C) Here

I am happy that my PhD is done. Was so busy at that time that didn''t look at the paper quality. Now that I am done and university accepted all my thesis copies, I feel that the quality was good. As a matter of fact, my friend recommended it and it''s way cheaper here compared to other stores. I recommend to but this in advance at amazon so that you can save a lot of last minute hassle and money :)

Want Southworth Fine Business Paper (403C) Discount?

The paper is as expected. It is clearly different from common copy papers. The watermark can be at any place of a particular page of paper. If you tear the paper you can see long fiber which you won''t be able to see from common paper. I have nothing much to say about the product, but I did leave a poor review of the packaging as the paper is damaged at on corner. The package I ordered was shipped from WA.

Save 25% off

I used this paper to print the final version of my dissertation. The 20 lb paper fed easily in a number of printers, looked great without being too thick and had great texture in the hand.

Archival quality check

Acid free check

25% cotton check

And very easy on the pocket book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment