Ilford Premium Glossy 8 1/2 x 11 Inch Photo Paper 20 Sheets Save 60% off

Ilford Premium Glossy 8 1/2 x 11 Inch Photo Paper 20 Sheets
  • Heavyweight Look and Feel of Traditional Photos
  • Smoth Glossy Surface
  • Instant Dry
  • Water Resistant
  • Compatible with all desktop inkjet printers

This paper is slightly under the thicknesses of 51lb papers and less rigid than their Galerie Class Gloss. Feels luxurious. HP 8500 had no trouble handling it.

Ink Dry time was INSTANTANEOUS.

Color reproduction was flawless.

Inkjet can''t print on its reverse side.

Buy Ilford Premium Glossy 8 1/2 x 11 Inch Photo Paper 20 Sheets Now

I purchased this paper in 4x6, 5x7, & 8.5x11, so this review applies to all sizes. The past 5 years or so, I used Canon glossy II paper. I happened upon the Ilford on Amazon and was surprised at the price. I''m well familiar with the Ilford brand. I have friends who are professional commercial photographers and they used it exclusively since pre digital photography. So it''s no "off brand".

This is really nice paper. Beautiful, saturated colors, and great contrast. The pearl premium paper has a really nice smooth feel to it and is a matte type finish. The premium glossy, in my eyes opinion, produces prints equal to the canon glossyII. As far as fading only time will tell. But all framed prints should have UV glass to minimize fading. It''s unlikely that it will be in most store bought frames, unless is states so on the frame. The UV glass can be purchased cut to size at any frame shop.

Getting back to the paper. Pearl finish or gloss: it''s a matter of personal preference. I got both, and haven''t picked a favorite. Some images I may decide look better with one or the other. But it''s surely inexpensive enough to experiment with. Anyway, I think that it great paper and I''ll continue to buy it. Amazon had the premium pearl in 4x6 & 8.5x11 and the premium gloss in 4x6, 5x7, & 8.5x11 through seller Unique Photo. I purchased all 5 that were available. It is great paper at a great price and I Highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Ilford Premium Glossy 8 1/2 x 11 Inch Photo Paper 20 Sheets Here

As a photographer I have always loved Ilford papers, their inkjet papers are as good as their photo printing papers. Any photographer will agree Ilford is the best.

Want Ilford Premium Glossy 8 1/2 x 11 Inch Photo Paper 20 Sheets Discount?

Affordable and great quality glossy photo paper. I always buy Ilford or Epson 4 stars. I use this kind of paper all the time for my customer''s pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment