Casio DR-T120 Thermal Printing Calculator with 12-Digit Display

Casio DR-T120 Thermal Printing Calculator with 12-Digit Display
  • Quiet thermal printing designed for office use
  • Print speed of 8 lines per second
  • 12-digit Digitron LED
  • Addition and subtraction by group
  • Powered by AC adapter

I was looking for a calculator that used thermal paper rolls, so that I would not have to continue replacing the ribbon as I did in my old calculator. This calculator fit the bill. The directions with it weren''t the clearest in the world, but with a little help from my husband, I was able to set the time and date. Everything else is pretty much like a standard calculator.

Buy Casio DR-T120 Thermal Printing Calculator with 12-Digit Display Now

This thermal adding machine works great and is very quiet in use. Don''t even know sometimes if it is working it is so quiet. This is one of the best adding machines I have ever used or owned. Thanks for my purchase and enjoy your week.

Read Best Reviews of Casio DR-T120 Thermal Printing Calculator with 12-Digit Display Here

I ordered this calculator desiring a much quieter alternative to the ribbon printing calculator one of my employees was using in the office. Nowhere on the Amazon (as of September 2012)website were the dimensions provided. When I opened the box from Amazon a second large box for the product was found inside. Oh no, I thought to myself. My review does not reflect the quality of the product, per se, rather it is a review of how well the product suited my needs. The calculator is 13.75 inches long x 8.5 inches wide x 3.5 inches tall. Much too large, in my opinion, for sitting on a busy desktop to be utilized 5-10 times a day. Again, this is not a review of the actual product. I did not even take it out of the bag it was shipped in upon seeing its size.

Want Casio DR-T120 Thermal Printing Calculator with 12-Digit Display Discount?

I was looking for a TI calculator, when I couldn''t find one I looked at this Casio. This a great machine and is better than the TI I had used for 30 years. I am very pleased with it and would recommend to anyone.

I really like the fact that this calculator is so quiet. The date and time is also a nice feature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment