24" x 300'' CAD Inkjet Bond Paper #20 (2 Rolls)

24'' x 300'' CAD Inkjet Bond Paper #20Very satisfied with quality and price. Will keep ordering from here. Rolls run smoothly on my HP 450c for the size

WE BOUGHT THESE BECAUSE WE NEEDED THEM. NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS ITEM AND THE VENDOR IS ONE WE WILL USE AGAIN.

Buy 24" x 300'' CAD Inkjet Bond Paper #20 (2 Rolls) Now

The paper is as expected. Holds inks good and even though a bit heavy once your plotter can take 300ft of paper every thing will work fine. At first I didn''t know it was two rolls in the order but for the price I''m glad I ordered 2 boxes :). I thought it was 2 rolls but its really 4 rolls in two boxes. Enjoy.

Read Best Reviews of 24" x 300'' CAD Inkjet Bond Paper #20 (2 Rolls) Here

We are using this in a vinyl cutter with a pen and it is great. Heavy enough for one-time use paper banners and inexpensive to use. The only negative, and it''s a very small one, is that it''s on a 2" core that will not fit on my vinyl storage rack. It arrived very quickly and was well packed. Very highly recommend this product and seller.

Want 24" x 300'' CAD Inkjet Bond Paper #20 (2 Rolls) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment