Star Micronics 39464010 Wireless Monochrome Printer Save 59% off

Star Micronics 39464010 Wireless Monochrome Printer
  • Internal Power Supply
  • High Throughput: 28 RPM (Receipts per Minute)
  • "Receipt on Demand" Printing Option
  • Instant "Wake Up" from Sleep Mode
  • All Drivers and Software Included

Star Micronics Receipt Printers are Workhorses, Its install and only replenish consumables.

This Receipt printer is fast and silent, and includes an auto-cutter.

Its excellent for Quickbooks POS, and can be easily networked with a dlink usb printserver.

64bit drivers are included. I never got it to work under 64bit Windows with the dlink usb printserver, it crashes the spooler.exe, the problem may be the dlink.

Get the network version if you need to network this printer.

Delivery time was excellent, I bought 4 and they were shipped in two retail package per box, saving me money for further shipping internationally.

Buy Star Micronics 39464010 Wireless Monochrome Printer Now

I''m astonished how economical this printer is! I own a cell phone store so i print A LOT of payment receipts on a daily basis and i have yet to come across a problem. YATA YATA YATA just buy it............. You can thank me by liking my store on facebook " Top Notch Wireless".

0 comments:

Post a Comment