Breast Cancer Awareness PC Paper (AMP35145) Save 16% off

Breast Cancer Awareness PC Paper
  • Machine Compatibility - Laser, ink jet printers, copiers
  • Paper Color - Pink
  • Size - Letter
  • Substance Weight - 20 lb.
  • Sheet Quantity - 25 Sheets/Pack

I used this paper to type up bid sheets for an auction to benefit MD Anderson Breast Cancer Research and Development. It served it''s perfect beautifully and was a decorative addition to our auction tables.

Buy Breast Cancer Awareness PC Paper (AMP35145) Now

I am participating in both the Seattle and San Diego Breast Cancer 3-Day events this year. I purchased this paper to write thank you notes to my donors. The paper feels a little thin (only reason I did not give 5 stars), but it works well for the letter. If you are participating in a walk or are just passionate about the battle to find a cure for breast cancer, this is great paper to use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment