NCR Thermal Receipt Paper (856445) Save 2% off

NCR Thermal Receipt Paper, 2.25 Inches x 165 Feet Roll, 6 per Pack
  • Ideal for business and receipt printing.
  • Thermal papers are thoroughly tested for printhead reliability before earning an NCR OEM approval.
  • Thermal Receipt Paper
  • Pack of 6 Rolls
  • Size: 2.25 Inches x 165 Feet Roll
  • Pack of 6

This is receipt paper. There''s not much to it. It works just like it should.

Buy NCR Thermal Receipt Paper (856445) Now

I bought these for my cash register. It was a good value, and they work great. Only problem I had was in getting them unrolled so I could use them. It seemed to be some glue that wouldn''t let go. By the way, I''m using a Sharp XE-A207 casg register.

Read Best Reviews of NCR Thermal Receipt Paper (856445) Here

I needed thermal cash register tape for the new cash register we had purchased in the spring. I ran out of ink on ours and tried using the regular paper and it didn''t print out. I replaced it with the thermal and all was good. I would like more rolls for the price though.

Want NCR Thermal Receipt Paper (856445) Discount?

Paper is great but doesn''t fit completely in our card processor ....... have had to remove about a third of it to make it work. My problem, should have ordered a smaller roll!

Save 2% off

This is nice cheap thermal paper. It is too bad that my printer takes regular, and not thermal paper. I decided not to return it because it would cost too much to ship it back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment