Hand Held Letter Opener (396905) Save 64% off

Hand Held Letter Opener
  • Ideal for the home office and mobile office
  • Small enough to fit in a desk drawer or briefcase
  • Lightweight machine opens an envelope in seconds
  • Automatically activates when envelope is inserted
  • Blades are fully enclosed to protect fingers

This is a nifty little gadget. I have rheumatoid arthritis in my wrist and you wouldn''t think that opening letters would be painful, but it is. This letter opener is compact and works like a charm. I definitely recommend this product.

Buy Hand Held Letter Opener (396905) Now

This little letter opener works great. I gave to my father who suffered a stroke and has difficulty opening mail. He loves it. It takes up little space on his multi-use table, he can use it with one hand, and it''s plenty powerful for most mail/junk mail.

Read Best Reviews of Hand Held Letter Opener (396905) Here

I bought 2 of this letter opener. One for home and one for office. One worked for a day and the other one worked for about few envelopes. And it produced a hugh noice. It''s junk !!!

Want Hand Held Letter Opener (396905) Discount?

That''s what ran through my head when I bought this, "Do I really need this?". Am I actually to lazy to tear open an envelope? Well the answer is no, but when your a small business owner you often get important documents in the mail, and that is what led me to purchase this opener.

You can open multiple letters much more quickly than you would by hand, with much less risk of damaging the documents inside, and the blade is well hidden behind the thick sturdy plastic to help prevent chances of injury. I laughed a bit, due to how well concealed the cutting blade is in this little gadget, when I saw all of the warnings telling people not to intentionally stick their fingers into the cutting mechanism. Let''s put it this way; to get to that blade you are pretty determined to do so, because it''s not going to happen accidentally!

Save 64% off

I process a lot of mail and this saves wear and tear on my fingers and wrists. It works very well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment