HP Premium Plus Photo Paper Save 14% off

HP Premium Plus Photo Paper, High Gloss
  • Premium quality, glossy finish
  • 50 sheets; 10 mil thickness
  • Convenient 8.5-by-11-inch size
  • Compatible with all photo-quality inkjet printers
  • Ideal companion for HP inks and inkjet printers

I have tried many different kinds of photo paper and I can say with confidence this is by far the best. Many other kinds of photo paper stick together when you put more than two sheets in your printer at a time, which ends up wasting a lot of paper and time. This HP paper has no such problem. Other papers feel very thin and some are even slightly see through; with this paper it is as thick if not thicker than developed photos! I use an HP D145 and with this paper my photos come out of the printer looking like they were just developed. Although it is slightly more expensive than others, this photo paper is well worth it; the results you get are just amazing.

Buy HP Premium Plus Photo Paper Now

I had about 25 sheets of this paper left over when my HP printer died. No big loss as far as I''m concerned. It only lasted about a year with light usage and was well out of the 90 day warranty period.

Anyway, I wasn''t about to throw away a half package of good photo paper. Quite simply, it works great in my Canon Pixma 3000 and the prints are nicer than those I was getting from the HP.

So much for blindly sticking with the printer manufacturers paper.

Read Best Reviews of HP Premium Plus Photo Paper Here

i tried this on both inkjet and color laser printers. picture quality is nicer on inkjet printer (of course.) otherwise, paper & photo quality is expected.

Want HP Premium Plus Photo Paper Discount?

Although a bit more expensive than desired, HP Premium Plus Photo Paper gives very good results especially when using HP printers (I use HP photosmart7760). The special coating on the back to prevent sticking is also a very good innovation.

I would recommend this photo paper, especially if the extra cost is not a problem and a good HP printer is used.

Save 14% off

I''ve tried many different brands of photo paper, but this is by far the best. I have a HP 7550 Photo printer and with this paper the photos turn out just like store-developed ones. The weight of paper is thicker than any other paper I''ve tried and the colors come out the truest. It is more expensive than other brands, but I think it is worth the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment