Hand Creaser, Manual Scoring Machine, Paper Creaser

Hand Creaser, Manual Scoring Machine, Paper Creaser
  • Hand Creaser
  • Manual Creasing Machine

Reviews for this product from buyers with first-hand experience will help others make sound buying decisions. I bought this product without the benefit of even one review. I had an immediate need and this equipment was priced much less than anything like it on the market. Thanks to Amazon, I was willing to risk a purchase.

It turned out to be a good purchase -the machine is solidly constructed and reasonably accurate. The alignment scale is metric [in millimeters, not fractions of an inch] and the included user manual will benefit from a rewrite. However, for those who know and use this type of equipment (in a printshop, most likely), these limitations do not compromise effective use of the equipment. The crease it produces is high quality (it is indeed a channel crease) and the toner on the sheet (if printed on a digital press) is undamaged. I''ve found the alignment/registration very acceptable and repeatable.

Ideally, I wanted a programmable digital creaser, but that equipment costs over five grand. This manual model has proven economical and more than adequate for occasional use, exactly my situation. I''m glad I bought it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment