40084 Compatible High-Yield Toner, 1900 Page-Yield, Yellow Save 67% off

40084 Compatible High-Yield Toner, 1900 Page-Yield, Yellow
  • Device_Types - Laser Printer
  • Colors - Yellow
  • Page-yield - 1900
  • Supply_Type - Toner
  • Oem/compatible - Compatible

First, the picture on this is not actually the product I was sent. The picture is a Media Science toner cartridge, but I was sent an LD product. I requested a return through Amazon because I prefer to use Media Science. They did not respond for three days, so I finally emailed them again. Someone named Alex wrote back immediately, and we exchanged messages that day. He said the problem was that the warehouse messed up and/or did not the the Media Science product. He suggested I use the LD even though I had already said I wanted to return it. I wrote back and said I wanted a return, but Alex did not respond to that email. A couple of days later, I emailed them again the same information. The person who wrote back apologized for not responding, but the email was basically a copy-paste of an earlier message, asking what I wanted to do. By this time, I had told the company THREE TIMES that I wanted to return the product, but had not been given any information on how to do that. I finally filed a claim with Amazon, and then the company issued me a refund. The next day I got a return mailing label from the company in the mail. At the end of the day, I got my money back, but I am not sure of the company. They call themselves "Speedy Inks," but the invoice I got from them says "LD Products, Inc." Who knows if they even sell Media Science cartridges.

Save 67% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment